The argumentative essay is a type of writing that need the student to examine a topic; collect, make, and evaluate evidence; and creates a position on the topic in a short method. Argument essay writing provides details and presents an argument with your view and opposite view on the issue. You should take a clear stand and try to convince the opposite audience of your opinion.
Argument essay uses evidence and evidence to prove whether or not a thesis is true. It presents two sides of the single matter and covers the most important arguments for and against.
Format of Argument Essay Writing
In an argumentative essay, the introduction is very important of the essay. Everywhere lay out the major argument that your essay will create, and it provides the reader his/her first impression of your essay.
An in an essay, the initial paragraph of your argument essay must contain a hook, some background information, and a thesis statement.
The introduction has a hook to take the reader‘s attention. Some “hooks” consist of opening with:
- unusual details
- A strong statement
- A quotation
- An overstatement or extreme statement
The next part of your intro is dedicated to the contribution of some detailed background information on your topic.
Your thesis usually makes up the last sentence of your introduction paragraph. This is where you clearly state your position on the topic and provide a reason for your stance.
- Use different and specific evidence (use proof from different brainstorming categories)
- Start with your second strongest piece of evidence.
- Set your weak example/ proof in the middle.
- End your essay with your forceful point.
Your conclusion should:
- Restore the main claim
- Current one or two common sentences which precisely summarise your arguments which support the main basis.
- present a general warning of the consequences of following the basis that you put forward and a common statement of how the community will advantage from following that premise